Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What TV (or movie) spaceship did you want to live in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What TV (or movie) spaceship did you want to live in?

Was this the land speeder?

Comment

Ha ha yeah, actually it doesn't look that bad. My impressionable young imagination somehow remembered them actually floating around on a glowing force field like Luke's.

Anyway I think the point of my mentioning them was that Logan and Jessica's was a much larger vehicle that must have doubled as their home too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	solar7.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	259776Click image for larger version

Name:	cap7b.JPG
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	259777

As a young lad I would have wanted to be Logan living there too, although probably without Rem watching over us Click image for larger version

Name:	surprised006.gif
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	259775.
      "Spare me your space-age techno babble Attila The Hun"

Comment

i think i would be living on the babylon 5 station but not on the brown or grey level

Comment

Millennium Falcon every time. Read 'Han Solo at Star's End' and 'Han Solo's Revenge' for details on why...
          Their light of pocket torch, of signal flare,
          Licks at the edge of unsuspected places,
          While others scan, under an arc-lamp's glare,
          Nursery, kitchen sink, or their own faces.
          -Kingsley Amis

Comment

The Tardis would be my first choice, followed by Red Dwarf.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I'd love to experience flights on the Millennium Falcon but for long term living it would have to be Red Dwarf for me. Although the Enterprise is more comfortable I hate the uniforms and the regimented atmos.

Comment

I loved spaceships when I was a kid. I was fascinated by the Starship Enterprise. I saw the remastered version recently and they've replaced the model with CGI. It just isn't the same. I remember a running joke in our family was whether it had a toilet.

Now, when I see Luke Skywalker travelling to see Yoda in his little X-wing fighter in the Empire Strikes Back, I can't help thinking that he's travelling such a long distance without a toilet or somewhere to make a cup of tea .

Originally posted by branny View Post
                Alien did it for me...Finally saw the film on World cup final night 1982. It was on ITV after the final.
                I must have seen that too. I must have been thirteen. In our family we were allowed to watch the big X-rated films as long as we watched it together and there was no school tomorrow. We watched Jaws that way as well I remember.

Comment

R2D2 made him the tea. He used the force to hover the cup in front of his lips. There must be some force trick for not peeing. Either that or a jumbo family planning device.

Comment

Working...
                  X