Retro shoe sweets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retro shoe sweets!

ok this has been in my head and bugging me for years but if anyone knows a link to the website or anything that relates to this sweet i'll b v grateful! i remember in the 90s a sweet called Street Feet or something similar, it was little plastic shoes with eyes etc and inside was filled with candy, tried typing it into google and it doesnt recognise them, maybe ive got the wrong name but if anyone gets a link send me a private message or post a reply. thanks!!!!

Re: Retro sweets!

The range was called Yo! Street Feet. This is Yo! Slick.

There was also Yo! Stupid and Yo! Landa, as well as a TV advert that went kind of like this:
    Yo! Slick: "My name's Yo! Slick, I never miss a trick."
    Yo! Stupid: "And I'm Yo! Stupid, I'm fun..."
    Yo! Slick: "...but kinda dumb. Check out Yo! Landa (wolf whistles)
    She's the lady we're both kinda fonda."
    Tagline: "Yo! Street Feet - sweet cred."

Comment

Fantastic picture David, I did a quick search yesterday but google came up with nothing.
      Heather

Comment

thats amazing!!! brings back memories!!! i had a girl one, will have to do more research online, thank you so much! xxx

Comment

My description of the advert was just from memory, the picture is my actual Yo! Slick (but on the bottom of the container it says just 'Yo Slick', so I may have been getting it mixed up with Yo! Sushi) and the only mention of them I could find on the internet is a trademark application from Topps from 1990, which is the date on my Yo! Slick.

Comment

That's fab david lol
            "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Re: Retro shoe sweets!

Comment

Working...
              X