Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What image do you get from people's usernames and avatars?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What image do you get from people's usernames and avatars?

LOL I've had such a hoot reading this :-) I've aged over 10 years and changed sex. I've ridden a horse but definitely not a cowboy (or a cowgirl) I am a country girl tis true :-)
    Surprisingly my youngests most wished for thing is to live in the days of cowboys and girls!

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
    The low country...a cowboy, or a sensible man in his 60s who lives in the countryside
    Spiralcoolstuff...a bloke straight out of the early 90s with baggy jeans, looking very much like the lead singer of Candy Flip with a generous helping of Bez from the Happy Mondays

Comment

i always thought the low country was someone who lived in a cave under the ground or in the valleys or even in australia.

i was about huggie maybe im right again.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        i always thought the low country was someone who lived in a cave under the ground or in the valleys or even in australia.

i was about huggie maybe im right again.

Ha Ha! Nope, sorry, not this time! Lincolnshire is also known as 'The Low Country' because it's very flat - no hills! I live in a house, couldn't live in a cave, the spiders might get me.

Comment

I thought The Low Country was actually Johan Cruyff. Or possibly Johnny Rep.

Comment

Never really thought about it, but I always think of Herr Flick from 'Allo 'Allo whenever I see Herr Grunwald's name!
            The best Government is that which governs least - Thoreau.

Comment

Originally posted by Agnetha352 View Post
              Never really thought about it, but I always think of Herr Flick from 'Allo 'Allo whenever I see Herr Grunwald's name!
              haha.

When i see your username i always think whu is a member of abba o this site..
              should u not be in a studio rehearsing.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I was surprised to discover that Darren didn't look like Frank Carson on happy pills I knew you were a girl Kazboot but I imagined you as one of those scary bovver boot girls who were into Slade and stared you out at the bus shelter while dragging on a roll up. Was relieved to see you didn't look scary at all when you had your pic up for a while. Herr Grunwald, yep, forever wandering around a German building site with a clip board. And Huggie, the only thing Pampers74 is a step up from is Tena74 I always think of a little brown bear, quite like a koala, when I see your name, please don't spoil a lovely image.

Comment

Paulos - always try to remember the tune for Paulos the woodgnome.

Flying Saucer - really surprised to see you're a girl! There aren't many of us females interested in ufo related subjects.

Comment

Originally posted by Agnetha352 View Post
                    Lol I don't have a leather coat or walk with a stick, although some people do think I'm the gestapo
                    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I wonder what you lot think I look like then...

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                        I wonder what you lot think I look like then...
                        Before you mentioned you were male...Mrs Lumsden (Timothy's mum). Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by claudinejones View Post
                          before you mentioned you were male...mrs lumsden (timothy's mum). Sorry
                          language timothy!

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                            language timothy!
                            I love that series.

Comment

"I'm Tyrannosaurus Alan, and I'll have you for breakfast!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                "I'm Tyrannosaurus Alan, and I'll have you for breakfast!"
                                yes, I am he.

Comment

Working...
                                X