Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What image do you get from people's usernames and avatars?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What image do you get from people's usernames and avatars?

Thought this might be a laugh as I just read the thread where Darren didn't realise kazboot was a woman. I didn't think kazboot was a woman either! Meanwhile I keep seeing Richard Wilson when Richard1978 posts a comment (because of the smiley aerial avatar from one foot in the grave) and I'm convinced that stuckinthe80s does actually look like the 1980's Morrissey.

Anyone else created their own visions of fellow doyourememberers?
    1976 Vintage

Re: What image do you get from people's usernames and avatars?

I found Herr Grunwald a bit intimidating to begin with but he's quite a nice chap really. *ducks

Huggie - sorry Heather but the name Huggie just reminds me of Starsky & Hutch (Huggy Bear)

Quite a few folk I'm not sure about gender but I don't think it matters really.

I wish I'd picked a more interesting username now lol

I'll have to add more to this thread but my chicken balti is a work in progress atm so I'd better get back to it!
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Yeah Herr Grunwald is a U-boat commander stalking about the forums looking scary (I know he's not like that really)
      1976 Vintage

Comment

I wish I looked like the 80's Morrissey!!!! Cheers though. I did think I was Morrissey in the mid 80's though. On Saying that I'm not sure if you're male or female Tricky!! Put me outta my misery!
        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Female lol
          1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
            Yeah Herr Grunwald is a U-boat commander stalking about the forums looking scary (I know he's not like that really)
            No, I'm actually a building site commandant from auf wiedersehen pet, and yes I'm scary
            The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I thought stuckinthe80's was female
              "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

actually on most forums im om i call myself cannibal man after the pre cert tape.
                wonder what images that would have conjured in members heads.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I reckon Herr Grunwald looks like Mr. Bronson off of 'Grange Hill'!

(thankyouverymuch - AufPet / Grange Hill fans will understand that!)

I notice there's someone called Retro Ghoul, and that immediately makes me think of a cartoon white sheeted Scooby Doo character, and if it wasn't for those meddling kids......etc.
                  "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

retro ghoul makes me think of someone who loves old computer consoles and other retro stuff.
                    herr grunwald makes me think of someone who is covered in hair from top to bottom.
                    brown hair like a bear.
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline View Post
                      I thought stuckinthe80's was female
                      No. Most definitely male! At least I was the last time i checked. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                        Female lol
                        Cheers! Dunno why I thought you were a bloke!

Comment

I think I write like a bloke, and the avatar might lead folk down the wrong path, but no. 100% shoe loving female!
                          1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                            retro ghoul makes me think of someone who loves old computer consoles and other retro stuff.
                            herr grunwald makes me think of someone who is covered in hair from top to bottom.
                            brown hair like a bear.
                            This entry made me think of an old TV program where (maybe Sylvester McCoy) shouts "Grunderhunter hunt" and some shaggy bucking bronco tries to throw a contestant off - What was that?

Can you guess what my real name is? It's not hard!
                            sigpic

Comment

Starstrider

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starstrider

Comment

Working...
                              X