Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: The Help Thread

  1. #11

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    : ) is just the key board short cut

    take a look here https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/m...do=showsmilies you will get to learn them as you go along

    so : mad : posted altogether with no spaces is

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Yeah, i have a question,please.How can i get spaces between lines? No matter how many times i hit the return button everything is bunched up when i post.Thank you.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    co armagh n/ireland
    Posts
    14,236

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stud1al View Post
    Yeah, i have a question,please.How can i get spaces between lines? No matter how many times i hit the return button everything is bunched up when i post.Thank you.
    every time you do a sentence just press enter every time you do it the more space you get.

    if there is to much space between sentences use delete between sentences and it brings them closer to each other mate.
    hope this helps.
    darren

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by darren View Post
    every time you do a sentence just press enter every time you do it the more space you get.

    if there is to much space between sentences use delete between sentences and it brings them closer to each other mate.
    hope this helps.
    darren
    Oh,sorry.I made a mistake.It IS the ENTER button i have been pushing and makes no difference.Thanks for the reply.

  5. #15

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stud1al View Post
    Yeah, i have a question,please.How can i get spaces between lines? No matter how many times i hit the return button everything is bunched up when i post.Thank you.
    This has me stumped If you press enter/return at the end of you sentence it should start a new line.
    I have checked all your user settings and they are the same as mine!
    Maybe its your browser what do you use? What PC do you have?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by huggie74 View Post
    This has me stumped If you press enter/return at the end of you sentence it should start a new line.
    I have checked all your user settings and they are the same as mine!
    Maybe its your browser what do you use? What PC do you have?
    Thanks for the replyYeah,i think that's probably it.I am still using win98 and ie6 LMAO

  7. #17

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stud1al View Post
    Thanks for the replyYeah,i think that's probably it.I am still using win98 and ie6 LMAO
    think it must be as I've looked into all your forum settings, adjusted and tested all mine and nothing causes this problem. Time for a new PC me thinks

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    692

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by huggie74 View Post
    think it must be as I've looked into all your forum settings, adjusted and tested all mine and nothing causes this problem. Time for a new PC me thinks
    LOL... Exactly!! ... Looks like i am gonna have to soldier on until i can afford either a new pc or an upgrade.

  9. #19

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Boy View Post

    I still don't know how to do muliple quotes from different posts. lol
    Simply press the icon ringed in red on each post you want to quote

    When you've selected all posts you wish to quote, click the icon to the left " reply with quote

    and hopefully Bobs ya Uncle

  10. #20

    Default Re: The Help Thread

    Thanks huggie!

Similar Threads

  1. Interesting Links Thread
    By sixtyten in forum Member's lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 22-11-2010, 20:30
  2. commodore plus/4 appreciation thread
    By fiktishus in forum Computer games
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-01-2010, 14:29
  3. A little thread about belts
    By ridski in forum Fashion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 12:37
  4. Comic's: a thread!
    By Oggy in forum Books, comics and magazines
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 18-07-2008, 01:25
  5. Interesting Links Thread
    By sixtyten in forum Introduce yourself
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-06-2007, 19:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •