70's Circular Hand Launched Spinning Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70's Circular Hand Launched Spinning Disc

OK Community - A spinning disc, slightly biconcave, possibly blue and green, came with plastic launching device (bit like a guitar plectrum) could have been free with curly wurly? Size, about 3 inches in diameter.

Anyway when launched by inserting plectrum into slotted radius of disc it used to fly smoothly for ages! gutted though as mine went down the back of the mantleshelf and was lost forever!

Re: 70's Circular Hand Launched Spinning Disc

Yes, I had a red one. It was a CurlyWurly offer

Comment

The CurlyWurly Flip 'n Fly

Comment

^^ Cool proof at last, thank goodness I found that link I left you some fantasic adverts on there. I knew you'd love this one!
        Heather

Comment

This reminds me of a similar toy I had. Little round plastic flying disc things, like a outer circle with a propellar shape inside. They came with a thing that you attached them to then you'd wind them around until they were tight and there was a little button to press to set them off. The button was really small and hard to press in, but they were good fun.
          1976 Vintage

Comment

From the Jason Liebig collection

Comment

SIXTYTEN!! You have just made my Husband's day! He is raving on about it, and he wants one! Thanks for finding this.

Comment

Working...
              X