Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

films your embarrassed to admit you like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: films your embarrassed to admit you like.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Melody 1971 romantic film starring Mark Lester &Jack Wild.The song First of May by Bee Gees what a lovely song
    That has not been seen on terrestrial TV since 1989, and I don't think that a DVD version has ever been made - VHS copies used to sell lucratively online.

I mentioned on the thread I started about regional afternoon showing of films on ITV in the 1980s that Melody used to be seen in various areas.

What channel was it on if it was seen last week? I have Sky Digital - perhaps I might catch it again for myself?
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

By the way, if I actually liked a film, I wouldn't be embarrassed to do so.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

It was either on Sony classic or Talking Pictures tv

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post

That has not been seen on terrestrial TV since 1989, and I don't think that a DVD version has ever been made - VHS copies used to sell lucratively online.

I mentioned on the thread I started about regional afternoon showing of films on ITV in the 1980s that Melody used to be seen in various areas.

What channel was it on if it was seen last week? I have Sky Digital - perhaps I might catch it again for myself?
          Melody (or S.W.A.L.K. ) i have been after watching since i saw it in 1978! Never released on DVD and can only watch a badly buffering version on ..ahem..'alternative place'.

Comment

Tender Dracula with Peter Cushing. Often cited as one of his worst but I have a soft spot for it.

Comment

Working...
            X