Paul Hogan - Foster's Lager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Hogan - Foster's Lager

I used to love these adverts, does anyone else remember them, and if so, which ones?

I liked the one where the little boy is digging a hole in the sand on the beach, and Hogan says "I hope you get further than the bridge" pointing to the pier.

Or the art gallery one, when he's looking at a terrible painting which he's trying to work out what it is - the art bloke says "It's Pollock's" to which he replies "it ain't that bad".

Don't know if you remember any more??

Re: Paul Hogan - Foster's Lager

The one that springs to mind is Woolabrawonga being Australian for sheepdip.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

The one on the London Underground:
      "Do you know the way to Cockfosters?"
      "Yeah, mate, serve it warm".... "Bloody stupid question." (or some such phrase)
      "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

Yeah, Rememeber Paul Hogan's one about the Bloody Tower where he asks the beef eater what it is and the beef eater tells him The Bloody Tower so he replies 'I only asked'.

Trivia:- Steve irwin advised him for Crocodile Dundee.
        WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

here are a few ads.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74g4ZMftbLU
          and another.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn0raXo8jKM
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by vanhelsing View Post
            Yeah, Rememeber Paul Hogan's one about the Bloody Tower where he asks the beef eater what it is and the beef eater tells him The Bloody Tower so he replies 'I only asked'.

Trivia:- Steve irwin advised him for Crocodile Dundee.
            Steve Irwin? I doubt it ... he would have been 14 when Crock Dundee came out

Comment

No,he apparently stole somebody else's idea.

Never did think Paul was that funny and he had the GALL to criticise Benny Hill.
              "He made one funny show years ago and he's been doing the same one ever since".I think that's what he said if i remember rightly-and i nearly always do.
              Well,Paul,that's one more funny show than you ever did,cobber.

Comment

I remember the ballet one - where the male dancer appears and Paul shouts, "Strewth! There's a bloke down there with no strides on!"

I have a male friend who I daren't go to the ballet with because he threatens to shout this line out...

Comment

Working...
                X