80s Memories needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s Memories needed!

I'm in the process of putting together the launch issue of REWIND magazine, which should be ready in September 2006. It covers classic cartoons, retro tv programs, music, computer games, fashion and film as well as a whole host of other quirky things from the late 70s, 80s and early 90s. The target age of the magazine is from 18 to 35 although it can really be read by anyone with an interest in the era. I aim to present a series of interviews, behind the scenes facts, profiles, competitions, reviews, where are they now features etc but first...

...I really, really need your help! I don't simply want to patronize people with "hey remember this..." features, but to provide quality, in-depth articles and interviews. So, if you've anything that could be included in the first issue of REWIND then please, please get in touch.

Do you know an 80s icon? Seen a 70s star? Did you used to work behind the scenes on a TV gem? Got any interesting stories/art/images I can use? Anything would be of help so please get in touch! Also any ideas of what you'd like to see in REWIND would be really useful as well.

Thanks,
    David - Retro Publishing
    rewindmagazine@hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/rewindmagazine

Is there a deadline for the Sep issue ?
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Working...
    X