Steve242526 joining the ranks !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve242526 joining the ranks !

Thought I'd better pop in here after my first few weeks of posting. Already in such a short time I've had answers to questions that's been burning in my mind for years ! Many thanks to everyone so far. It's such a great forum and everyones soooo nice ! Just a bit of background, I'm originally from Derby and moved to near Kirkcaldy in Fife a few years ago, was born in 1975 and love everything about this site ! Hopefully I can help with some answers to questions as much as asking them ! Anyone once again thanks to everyone for making me feel so much at home !

Re: Steve242526 joining the ranks !

Welcome Steve,glad you've found a few of your answers here already.I'm sure you'll find more.
    Nice to hear you'll be sticking around its good when people join and give a bit back to the forum
    Too many post just once and disappear.
    Heather

Comment

ues ive went through the members list and so many post then we don't hear from them again.

glad u are enjoying it here steve.
      its a forum that shares so many wonderful memories of our youth that should be treasured.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Welcome on board Steve
        Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
        <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Hello and welcome Steve

Comment

Hi Steve and welcome. This place gets addictive, despite the scary moderator . I've been technologically bereft for a few days and really missed it.

Enjoy.
            "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Thanks everyone ! It's a pleasure to be here !

Comment

Hi Steve242526,
                Sounds like You're enjoying the site almost as much as me, however, because I was born in 1962, I have another 13 more years of memories to revisit and rediscover.

Continue searching and commenting and the like

Comment

It's funny that all through my life I've had an interest in all things like this site and loved helping people remember things and holding on to my own memories. I always thought I knew loads but until I come on here I realised that even more people know a lot more ! And I love it !!!! It's great !

Comment

Working...
                  X