Twiglets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twiglets

Hi, I'm sure I've written about Twiglets in the past but can't find the thread. I'm talking about the flavoured ones that used to come out for christmas but haven't been around for a few years. I loved both flavours (as well as original) there were tangy ones and curry ones. I was so excited last week when I went into my local supermarket and saw the latest worcester sauce flavoured ones (they used to be 'tangy' ones)
    Has anyone else seen and tried them?? They're all powdery and neither taste nor look anything like they used to. I'm so disappointed! I'm sure it's not me.

Re: Twiglets

i went mad for the tangy ones when they came out a few years ago,never liked the original marmite tasting ones the real trouble is after you have sat there watching a dvd and eating a big tin of them is your mouth feels like you have been sucking on volcano or have been eating broken glass those tangy twiglets (and also kp salt n vinegar peanuts) should have a stamp on the packaging that reads "health warning can burn the skin off your tongue"

Comment

Working...
    X