Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: things you have bought,kept that hold nostalgic memories for you

well done on the annual ann.
    its nice that your fella is into nostalgia as well as he helps u out.

if i find any ill let u know.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

He's not really Darren, he just knows I am.

Comment

I don't have anything other than my snes.

I would love to get my Oh Penny stuff back.

Comment

go on amazon or ebay mate.
          you may have some luck.

check newpapers charity shops etc.

i got some of my stuff that way.
          in particular lord of the rings stuff.

Originally posted by nuttytigger View Post
          I don't have anything other than my snes.

I would love to get my Oh Penny stuff back.

Comment

Need to wait till holidays etc are out the way then I'll go eBay hunting lol.

Comment

I have kept lots and lots, thing's I amde in CDT at School, older CD's and DVD's. Thing's like Ornament's you find in Charity Shop's, thing's from the 1990's that was all in like False Flowers. Too much in a way I guess it would be fair of me to say, but all of has thing's that remind me of the past and is worth them being keepsakes I think.

80sChav

Comment

the only thing i have from school is a table i made in secondary school in woodwork.
                was around 88 to 90 i made it.

on the top of it it has six tiles and the rest of it is varnished.

it really is very special to me indeed.

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
                I have kept lots and lots, thing's I amde in CDT at School, older CD's and DVD's. Thing's like Ornament's you find in Charity Shop's, thing's from the 1990's that was all in like False Flowers. Too much in a way I guess it would be fair of me to say, but all of has thing's that remind me of the past and is worth them being keepsakes I think.

80sChav

Comment

I've kept a small Matchbox Porsche from my childhood days but I recently bought the one thing I wanted as a kid, but never got,- a Yamaha DX7 synthesizer

Comment

I haven't really kept anything but recently bought some old Ladybird books (The Weather, The sky at night, What to look for in Spring and What to look for in Summer......my mam had kept the other two and I've retrieved them to make the set). Love the artwork in those books, so Janet and John/Peter and Jane type tweeness. If somebody wants to make a small bundle do an up to date book in that style with them on a country walk and finding an upturned burnt out Corsa, John getting mugged for his phone and Janet....well, you'd just never have thought it from such a nice girl !

Comment

very well done mate.

i bet it feels amazing having it.

when did u get it p t m.

i got a he man dvd collection a few weeks back.
                      wanted it for over 20 yrs.

ive never felt so happy.

Originally posted by Powdered toast man View Post
                      I've kept a small Matchbox Porsche from my childhood days but I recently bought the one thing I wanted as a kid, but never got,- a Yamaha DX7 synthesizer

Comment

Working...
                      X