No announcement yet.

Time and Tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg this is fabulous that other people remember Badlidreamt. Our teacher used that pack as some other teacher had loaned the set we were usiing so we sang the Badlidreamt on just 1 occasion. That was in 1978 n ive remembered it all these years.
    somethėng is happening i feel it happening what iņ this world can it be?? Something unusual, really unususāls taking a firm hold on me!! It keeps on persisting til theres no resisting, an out of this world melody......
    cant quite remember the last bit
    also twigwidge. So glad its not just me remembering all this from primary school
    tap tap twigwidge ratatat twigwidge. Twigwidge lives in the chestnut tree.
    thats all i remember from those. But there was reading n writing programs, possibly Words and Pictures???
    so does anyone remember Boff on Boff Island.?? There was teleboff!!
    and another called cloudburst with the story about sheep rustlers.

Comment

Ive just noticed that the last post before mine above was 7.5yrs before. Wonder how long it will be before theres another post, if there are more. I was so excited to find other people remembered this stuff thats been in my head since 1978. Crazy thing, and im sure many feel the same, i couldnt tell you what i ate yesterday!!
      almost 2 years ago i lost my beloved partner. 1st october 2021. Ill never get over it. He was the absolute love of my life, my "forever love" and we only got 10yrs together. I call him my husband because he shouldve been, if i wasnt still married to an idiot i never loved. I couldnt get a divorce because he was literally "sleep in the park" homeless, and lived in a hostel when he came out of prison so i didnt know where to send the petition to.
      He died literally in front of me in a hotel. I thought he was fine n just was snoring, then suddenly he was gone. I miss him soooooo much....my soulmate, my best friend, my lover, my world.

Comment

My school year heard it via a pre-recorded TDK C90 in the school hall circa 1987. I might be confusing it with Time to Move - were they the same programme? - they had a very similar title.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
        X