Bros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bros

Identical twins Matt and Luke Goss teamed up with their school friend Craig Logan to form Bros and throughout 1988 and 1989 they were the UKs number one teen heartthrobs. They had their first hit when "When Will I Be Famous" reached number 2 in the UK singles chart then reached number one with "I Owe You Nothing" and had several other hits from their album "Push" including "I Quit", "Drop The Boy" and "Cat Among The Pigeons". Craig Logan left the band in 1988 and the Goss brothers continued as a duo. In 1989 the Bros duo reached number 5 in the UK with the single "Too Much" and topped the album charts with "The Time". The Duo finally called it a day in 1992.

More...

Re: Bros

I went to see Bros at Whitley Bay Ice Rink in January 1989 (I think it was!). They were really good believe it or not! Matt Goss sang really well live. Not that you could hear a great deal over the screaming!!!
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
      I went to see Bros at Whitley Bay Ice Rink in January 1989 (I think it was!). They were really good believe it or not! Matt Goss sang really well live. Not that you could hear a great deal over the screaming!!!
      just for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS44KtUh22g

must say i did like this song.

they could have been male models quite easy.

did you fancy them s, i, t, 80's.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Thanks for that! No I never fancied them!

Comment

Although I think a lot of lads did have a bit of a crush on them. One of my mates was like a Matt Goss clone. We all dressed like them. My hair was bleached so much it was almost see through and styles like Matt's!! I was thrown out of school assembly for wearing a silver Bros badge! The shame of it all!!
          The Cat Among The Pigeons/Silent Night videos are still great to watch. They tell a great story!

Comment

I wanted to go and see them at Whitley Bay ice rink but I wasn't allowed. My best friend went with her older cousin instead. Would've been my first gig. I was gutted, not that I was crazy about them. I just got caught up in the madness of it all with everybody else.
            1976 Vintage

Comment

You missed a good night Tricky! I remember it all very well. Especially the screaming girls.

Comment

Working...
              X