• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lynx Amber & Oriental

The female lynx deodrant did not agree with me,got a rash after using it

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
      I wish I could find something that smells like what Lynx Oriental smelled of now. I really liked it! Or they should bring back Lynx Oriental and Amber!!
      I'm surprised they have never brought all four back as a "Lynx classic" theme, would probably sell well an all.

Comment

So amber and oriental dont exist anymore then.
        Thats a pity.
        Lynx has always been my fave type of spray.

I remember the original ad for lynx sprays very well.

Just love the designs on the tins for each new fragrance.
        Last edited by darren; 16-05-2015, 16:26.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I found a half empty can of Oriental this week inside an unused locker in a BT telephone exchange....the smell really brings back the childhood memories! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190404_223358.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	262770

Comment

Bit late to this thread. Lynx spice was the one of the 4 I liked and used. Was really gutted when it was discontinued. Although not one of the early ones I also liked Java, which was popular in the 90s. They re-released it last year and I stocked up on the shower gel and deo spray. I also liked the original Insignia and got the set with the talc and shower gel a few times for Xmas when I was a kid in the 80s. Again gutted when this was discontinued. I managed to get a vintage bottle of the original Insignia aftershave off Ebay about 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by retromasj View Post
              Bit late to this thread. Lynx spice was the one of the 4 I liked and used. Was really gutted when it was discontinued. Although not one of the early ones I also liked Java, which was popular in the 90s. They re-released it last year and I stocked up on the shower gel and deo spray. I also liked the original Insignia and got the set with the talc and shower gel a few times for Xmas when I was a kid in the 80s. Again gutted when this was discontinued. I managed to get a vintage bottle of the original Insignia aftershave off Ebay about 10 years ago.
              I remember Insignia used the slogan "Create a buzz not a him". I think it was they who had an advert set in the future where the main character's Gran was the same age as him!
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
              X