Cathy Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cathy Dennis

Cathy Dennis was born on 25 March 1970 in Norwich, England.Her first success was as vocalist with 'D Mob' with the hit single "C'mon and Get My Love" which reached number 15 in the UK charts in 1989.She went on to produce a number of top 40 UK hits including "Touch Me (All Night Long)" & acheived success as a songwriter working with the likes of Will Young, Brittany Spears, Kylie Minogue & S Club 7.

More...

Re: Cathy Dennis

Too Many Walls. Lovely song. Should've done much better than it did.

Interestingly, a quick Google has some sites referring to her d-o-b as 1969. I have the same problem. Being born at the end of a decade makes you sound a lot older than you actually are... I wonder if she decided to push her 'showbiz' age back 12 months to appear a lot younger?

She also seems to be getting some stick for alleged bad plastic surgery, but I've seen the pics of her as she is now and she's lovely. Just the right age for me, wonder if she's single?

Comment

I agree, Too Many Walls is a really good track. I really liked Cathy Dennis.
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I loved 'too many walls'

It's true what you say about the age. When I saw 1970 I thought blimey she's not that much older than me, but when I saw 1969 I thought yeah she's ancient (no offence!)
        1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
        X