Any 1 remember these sticker tattoos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 1 remember these sticker tattoos?

Hi there, Im lookin for a tattoo with bubble gum from around the late 1980s 2 early 1990s, here is a descripton. They came in a rectangular paper packet about 2inches x 5inches. Enclosed in the pack was a strip of 3 tattoos (which eventually was reduced to 2) and a stick of bubble gum with the words candy gum written on the side of the stripey wrapper. I remember also the tattoos were printed on thin card as opposed to paper like a lot of them and had instructions on the back in brown writing of how to apply them, sometimes the language was english and sometimes not giving the clue tht this was an internationaly sold brand. I live in the south west of england if that has any rellevance at all. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Re: Any 1 remember these sticker tattoos?

Can you remember what the tattoo's were of? Were they themed, ie cartoon characters, animals,etc?

I do remember something similar with smilies/smiley face tattoos but cant think what they were called
    Heather

Comment

Yeh there were loads of different designs 100 2 collect in total i think, heres some i remember, cobras head, spaceships, goblin, lips, glasses, some blackbox thing with big teeth, witch, indian with big head feathers...... the list goes on, they were very popular when i was in school, i cant believe i cant find them n e where in the net!

Comment

I remember Flintstones stick on tattoos given away with Look In in 1977.

Comment

Working...
        X