Advert from the future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advert from the future!

Can anyone help me? I recall seeing an advert, celebrating a company's (Maybe First Direct)... 21st anniversary, from 2010, in 1989. The advert was set amongst celebrations, featuring 'holographic 3d animated images' in bubbles, of women's legs walking etc. I'm sure it was a company's launch advert, but set 21 years in the future. I can't find anything about it on the net.
    I appreciate your input here, thanks.

Re: Advert from the future!

Here we go

http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/news/1...-years-launch/
    Heather

Comment

Never mind scary cackling clown, how spooky it would have been to see some cheesy singers and a giant letter X emerging from all those blinding lights and holographic imagery to the sound of X-Factor voiceover man?

And then the woman would say "This is 2010. Be afraid. Be very afraid."

Comment

THANK YOU!!!! I've been after this ever since I first saw it, one Sunday evening at 21.15, in 1989! 21 years! (Ironically, the anniversary in the ad'!) I can't thank you enough! Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by spillage66 View Post
          THANK YOU!!!! I've been after this ever since I first saw it, one Sunday evening at 21.15, in 1989! 21 years! (Ironically, the anniversary in the ad'!) I can't thank you enough! Excellent!
          That's what I like about this site. Many thanks.

Comment

Amazing, I was 13 when i saw this Ad, I remember running downstairs to tell my mumand dad what i,d seen, a young boys imagination at the time getting carried away believing somehow it was real. Know one else i knew seemed to of seen it. Ever since that time, it has been stuck in my mind. The internet got invented and every now and again i would have a look. Only now at the age of 35, have i been able to scatch this itch at the back of my mind. Truly Amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X