Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series about animals

Hi all,

I'm looking for a t.v. serie about animals. It was a serie of I guess 10 different broadcasts, each about a different animal. I think it was on television in the early-mid 90's and was made by a english station e.g BBC, but I'm not sure. In every single serie there was one person who told about the specific animal and it was more kind of a story about the animals history and its place in literature, As far as I can remember it was about e.g. Wolf, Bear, Badger. Espicifically the broadcast of the wolf I can remember. In here a female was telling the story. Some phrases out of that part was...
    "for I know this, that after my departure envious wolves would enter amongst you, not spearing the flock..." and "it was said that if a man was catched in the gaze of a wolf, he would be immediately strucked on" and "" have you seen the wolf - have you lost your tongue? and the last sentence 'excuse me do you have the time?", that was a liitle girl asking for time with a wearwolf.

Apologize the long explanation, but every small hint could trigger the memory.
    Who gives the golden tip?

greets,

Bandbox17

Re: Series about animals

No one any idea?

BB17

Comment

I can't help with the series at all. I thought it sounded like something based on Rudyard Kipling's just so stories but I don't think there is one about a wolf. "What's the time Mr Wolf" is a game played by young children in the uk so it sounds like it is a reference to that, but I have no idea what this programme could be.
      1976 Vintage

Comment

Thnxs fot thinking Trickyvee. I think te serie last about 10 parts of each roundabout 30 miutes, everytime a different animal. It was moreless the place of the animal in literature, books and legends. This was done by a single person telling the story about the animal. I can remember that the part about the wolf was presented by a woman, whilst some others animals were presented different persons, I do not know if those people were well known persons in the UK. I think it was done by the BBC, but I'm not sure.

BB17

Comment

Working...
        X