heinz bean streets kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz bean streets kids

anyone else remember these from the late 1980's and early 90's?

Re: heinz bean streets kids

I remember them, there was someone who was trying to knock down Bean Street with a wrecking ball.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

i remember that advert with the wrecking ball mate,i seen it on youtube once but c'ant see to find it again.

Comment

I remember this. It was the character called "Beefy" that did not talk much and just kept eating like a Unit, lol. He tripped the Caterpillar up with his foot and always got his crew out of ****, lol.

I have been honoured to have the nickname Beefy for over 30 years and I have tried to keep the Faith, lol.

Merry Christmas all.

Beefy, Oo.

Comment

They had an advert which was usually seen during Children's ITV ad breaks in the mid to late 1980s - cue a cartoon street with kids walking down it, and someone called Horace Highwright (?) with a bulldozer trying to knock the street down. "Horace Highwright is going to knock down Bean Street", quoth one of the characters.

One of the characters mentions a "Superplan" of eating Bean Street Kids beans - one of them eats a plate full of them, and manages to get the strength pull back the bulldozer on "Horace" so that it back fires on him and Horace has to go away, leaving the kids cheering with joy - at least I think that happened in the advert in question. Anyone else remembers that advert?
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_-EudqS_5Y&t=3m22s

Comment

Working...
            X