Kirsty MacColl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirsty MacColl

I bought her 'Galore' album the other day and I love it. Such a distinctive voice and great songs. It would have been great to hear more from Kirsty over the last 10 years. She's a big miss in music.
    1976 Vintage

Re: Kirsty MacColl

I really love Kirsty MacColl. You should buy her 'Titanic Days' album Tricky. It's really good. The track 'Can't Stop Killing You' is a classic! The lyrics are very 'Morrissey' in style. That album and also 'Kite' and 'Electric Landlady' are just works of art! I wasn't that keen on the 'Tropical Brainstorm' album though.
    Last edited by stuckinthe80's; 24-11-2010, 08:27.
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
      I really love Kirsty MacColl. You should buy her 'Titanic Days' album Tricky. It's really good. The track 'Can't Stop Killing You' is a classic! The lyrics are very 'Morrissey' in style. That album and also 'Kite' and 'Electric Landlady' are just works of art! I wasn't that keen on the 'Tropical Brainstorm' album though.

here you go.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKSBdmC8CVg
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I remember her Dad, he was famous for singing with his finger in his ear!
        The people of Oman don't like the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do!

Comment

Working...
        X