Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

another pet hate will be having to pay for money bags you get from banks.

ive heard its coming very soon it will be 5p per bag.

first it was plastic bags now these ones as well.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

10-15 foot sound walls alongside the motorways. Makes it hard to spot landmarks or simply make a long trip go by watching the scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        another pet hate will be having to pay for money bags you get from banks.

ive heard its coming very soon it will be 5p per bag.

first it was plastic bags now these ones as well.
        Hope they dont start charging for recycle bags in the future, buying black bags is enough because they only provide 2 rolls to last for a year

Comment

Wasps been so many about since the hot spell we had in July,before then I did not see one,hate them if you leave the doors open they come straight in,loads of people have also said there has been a surge of them the last month or so

Comment

Autumn here dark nights dark mornings getting colder heating has to be put on next month,6 months to wait for the spring again

Comment

Whilst out walking on sunday this girl wizzed pass me on her bicycle on the pavement with ear phones in,people crossing the road with ear phones in,people on the way to work with ear phones in

Comment

People who don't leave feedback on ebay when you have sold or bought something, and sellers who withdraw a sale on ebay when you are bidding on that item.

Comment

My only gripe about eBay is that I wish the stuff I'm selling got as many bids as the stuff I try to bid on because it seems that whenever I bid on something not only do I invariably get outbid but the bidding often goes right through the roof! And the mindboggling part is that many of my interests are arcane enough to where you wouldn't think there'd be very much interest in it so you'd think THAT would work in my favour!

Comment

I never leave feedback now. I can't be bothered. I hate the way you have to write a comment instead of just scoring stars and being done with it.
                    1976 Vintage

Comment

I just leave one word comments such as "Great!", "Super!", "Thanks!", etc.

Comment

I've experienced both extremes with eBay over the years. All it takes is two "got to have it at any cost" types getting into a bidding war and the price can get ridiculously high, even when it's not something especially rare or unusual and there are at least a dozen other similar items on eBay at the same time going for much more reasonable prices. On the other hand, there have been occasions when I've been pleasantly surprised and won an item which I thought would probably make at least £40 to £50, only to find I was the only bidder and got it for £5 or less.

Comment

Among the things I sell are vintage Snoopy pins (my "inheiritance" -- long story! lol) which I start at £4.99 and it usually sells for that much but I've had a few which had sold for around £60 and each time either the winner or one of the bidders was in Japan.

Comment

The key to eBay is sniping. Love it or hate it, that's the best way to go about getting stuff you want. Getting into a bidding war is for fools.

Comment

Undoubtedly - For anything I'm really trying to win, I decide my upper limit and always make just one bid in the last few seconds.

Comment

Shopping in Tesco I spotted this youngster trying to push her trolley whilst messing about with her smart phone,not watching what she was doingI could not believe what I saw bad enough to hear them on their phones without having to avoid her and her trolley

Comment

Working...
                                X