Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Another one of mine is that.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    political correctness gone mad
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

SNP,s and their independence,when their faces are on the news I have to switch channels.Fed up of their moaning

Comment

Cold Callers who phone you and when you answer they hang up
        Ant and Dec most irratating duo on the planet
        Arsenal F C More than a pet hate i hate them with a passion

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          SNP,s and their independence,when their faces are on the news I have to switch channels.Fed up of their moaning
          Is their leader Jimmy Krankie?
          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
            Is their leader Jimmy Krankie?
            Oh yes

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
              an be especially bad come wintertime or a cold snap when old men haul out coats that haven't been washed in 20 years. Also common for male teens to let off a stink although sometimes they don't know any better because nobody has yet had a word. Any older and there is no excuse. I once dated a guy who didn't use deodorant despite his family forever buying him it as presents (hint) and me subtly commenting on how nice it smells. In the end I just told him he stunk and needed to wear it. I don't know how they can't tell themselves! He was convinced he didn't smell.
              I was just looking through some of the older posts and this one struck a rather humorous chord. There's a whole series of adverts in the US that touch on that very theme.

Comment

Photobucket -- If I read it right, they're charging £310 ($400) to upgrade your account to allow hosting.

Comment

Agreed. Photobucket have trashed many forums and other web sites. Pretty much destroyed the internet single handed overnight. I now use Imgur instead. But how long before other free housing goes the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
                    Agreed. Photobucket have trashed many forums and other web sites. Pretty much destroyed the internet single handed overnight. I now use Imgur instead. But how long before other free housing goes the same way?
                    Easy ..

Just download the free TapaTalk app - great for forum users and has a built in ONE click photo upload option !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
                      Usually by reading the posts before I decide to join a forum will give me a clue which sorts of people the forum attracts and who's abusive, always got to be right ,forceful, or trolling etc. I also have problems with forums who's members treat new members like dirt, as I found out on one particular site. Because I was new to the forum did not mean I did not know anything about the subject, as I had been dealing in items and running a club centered around them for many years before I even decide to join.
                      I also post regularly at another forum which has a rival forum that has entire threads trashing the one I'm a member of. And to give you an idea what kind of people are at the rival forum, they apparently had no problem with one of its members (no pun intended) using an image of male genitalia as an avatar.

Comment

People spitting. Haven't gone through all the posts in this thread, but it's a phenomenon I've noticed over the few months. Bloody disgusting.

Stupid arses riding bikes in pedestrian areas. They do it in our TC all the damn time weaving in and out of the Christmas shoppers. They seem to think the rules don't apply to them. It's only a matter of time before someone gets badly hurt by one of these inconsiderate cyclists.

Comment

Selfish idiots who text whilst driving !!!

Bloody ridiculous considering that 30 mph equates to 50 feet per SECOND !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My biggest pet hate is when i have sticky fingers after eating, i can't wash my hands quick enough! Another pet hate is when i leave my car at home and get a bus into town and someone smelly sits next to me!

Comment

When Christmas nearly gets grinched by unexpected expenses that come all at once.

Comment

I hate it when people are not treated equally, be it if someone is male or female, black or white, young or old, rich or poor, etc. And I don't like "Positive Action" either.

I don't like seeing footballers spit either - snooker players and athletes don't spit, so why should footballers?

Premium Rate telephone numbers. Full stop. It might be lucrative, but I don't like them.
                                I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                                There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                                I'm having so much fun
                                My lucky number's one
                                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X