Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

ppl who carnt park in space where you can get a lorry in
    ive seen this so many times and think ive put here be4 but it realy gets up my nose how they pass there test i dont know reverse parking is the easyest thing in test go take ya test again see if they pass thats what i say
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

People that park inches from the driver door fill me with rage. It wouldn't be the first time I've had to get in the car via the passenger door.

Comment

I think I've mentioned this one before. People who take up two parking spaces usually because they have a posh, expensive car and don't want it to get scratched. Whenever I see this I often have to resist the urge to pull out my keys!

Comment

I've seen a few times cars taking up 2 spaces because the driver carn't be bothered to straighten up.

Also I remember someone parked a motorbike in a normal parking space, which my Mum wasn't pleased with because the rest of the car park was full.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Every lunch time at work there's a guy who has to constantly clear his throat and nose then spit. It's almost a continuous horrid noise and really makes me wretch. The mess he leaves around the area is horrendous. Not good when you are trying to have a coffee even less so if you are eating. Yet the supervisors turn a blind eye to it.

Comment

on the radio constantly hearing the same adds over and over .

the radio always have the most annoying ones its like they know which ones to put on to irritate me.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
                Every lunch time at work there's a guy who has to constantly clear his throat and nose then spit. It's almost a continuous horrid noise and really makes me wretch. The mess he leaves around the area is horrendous. Not good when you are trying to have a coffee even less so if you are eating. Yet the supervisors turn a blind eye to it.
                That is absolutely disgusting. Sometimes it has to be done, we are bags or meat and snot afterall, but there's a time and place for it.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                  on the radio constantly hearing the same adds over and over .

the radio always have the most annoying ones its like they know which ones to put on to irritate me.
                  How about the radio ads that are nothing more than the audio from the TV advert?

Comment

The lady who pushes her trolley between me and the shelf in the supermarket pushing me out of the way and decides to take the next 20 minutes deciding between two items.
                    Charity shops that put the DVDs on the bottom shelve so I have to crawl on all fours to see them then have to ask a much older shop staff for a hand up because my legs and back has seized up.

Stopped listening to the radio years ago due to the annoying over repeated adverts.

Talking about repeating things. Documentaries that just have to repeat the same facts over and over as if I am thick. Once is enough but ten or more times is just wasting time and adding padding to a program which may just weigh in at 20 minutes without it and not the full 50 minutes or so.

Comment

rain ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

And the soggy sarnies at dinnertime.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                          babies and kids screeching soon as i hear it i have to get away as quick AS POSSIBLE NO WONDER I NEVER WANTED KIDS.
                          Or running around and causing havoc ... How hard can it be to say "No?"

I was in a restaurant not too long ago where a family sitting at a table had two young boys (one of whom was about 10-11 years old and was certainly old enough to know better) constantly getting up and running around. Someone sitting by them got up and complained to the parents about these children bashing into her chair and both the older boy and the mother told her to F- off in front of everyone in the restaurant! What kind of example is that to your children?

Comment

Most if not all of that reality TV. Just seems so cheap and nasty without much thought behind it. Same goes for many of the chat shows like opera.

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
                              Most if not all of that reality TV. Just seems so cheap and nasty without much thought behind it. Same goes for many of the chat shows like opera.
                              never watch these programmes

Comment

People who feel a need to grab or touch your phone in order to see what you are showing them.

Comment

Working...
                                X