The Bus Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bus Stop

I remember doing a dance called The Bus Stop, back in the 70s. Anyone else remember this? I think there was a song to accompany it, with the same title.

Re: The Bus Stop

Wow! This takes me back to those great 70s disco days. Love it!

The Fatback Band - Do The Bus Stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeeOPR8bxac
    sigpic
    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

The Bus Stop dance was mentioned in the film The Full Monty. Paul Barber (Denzil in Only Fools & Horses) played a stripper who was quite old but one of the dances he could still perform was the Bus Stop
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

when i read this i thought it was about bus stops.

theres a film called the bus stop from the fifties.
        never knew of a dance and a ong tho.

i wonder are the 3 related.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Hollies song too
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Bus stops. in the context of where you catch a bus, are not just for that purpose

My then girlfriend & I, in the eighties, were sat in a bus shelter one evening when a woman stopped & told us the last bus had gone

We weren't waiting for a bus

lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
              Bus stops. in the context of where you catch a bus, are not just for that purpose

My then girlfriend & I, in the eighties, were sat in a bus shelter one evening when a woman stopped & told us the last bus had gone

We weren't waiting for a bus

lol
              Snogging/Necking/spit swapping/playing tonsil tennis....im all out!
              Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

They do say snogging helps you diet

Really

Must be the sharing of saliva that does it
                sigpic

Comment

Richard Wilson played the character Victor Meldrew in the sit-com One Foot in the Grave

He saw a teenage couple deep throat snogging in an alleyway

He said:

"If I was that hungry I would open a tin of baked beans"

lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Ha....Thats brilliant

Comment

lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Dad dancing...Guilty as charged m'lud

Comment

We weren't able to do this dance at school due to cut-backs. We had to make do with the replacement bus stop...
                          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
                            We weren't able to do this dance at school due to cut-backs. We had to make do with the replacement bus stop...
                            You weren't allowed to dad dance at school?...i would of thought you were a bit young!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                              You weren't allowed to dad dance at school?...i would of thought you were a bit young!
                              It was a joke...
                              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                              X