No announcement yet.

Do You Remember the Early computers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Remember the Early computers??

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
    carnt beat a bit of retro now and again though
    definitely not, i run all my old faves through emulators on my PC - Megadrive, Mega CD, Master System, Game Gear, NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Playstation, Amiga, and Commodore 64.

Comment

I had a Commodore VIC20 with all the accessories, Data cassette, Blitz etc. my folks got it from Rumbellows....remember them? Loved it....a real computer, sadly they brought the Commodore 64 out a few month later which rendered the games and computer obsolete overnight!! Ended up going round to my mates playing games most of the time and hardly using it, much to my parents annoyance who could'nt understand.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhelsing View Post
        Did anybody remember the infamosu Rampack wobble on the ZX81? You onlt had top tap it and the coputer would crash.
        Possibly, Mine had the joystick expansion block on the back and it did the same thing.
        Cassette tape loading was a pain at the time but the sounds still bring back the memories of many an hour of great gaming. after the spectrum I moved onto a master system then a Snes and didn't go back to a computer based system until PC's were affordable. The complexity and pricing made them all but unapproachable for me for many years.
        Last edited by Sinistar; 30-12-2013, 23:47.

Comment

Working...
        X