Radio London Soul Night Out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio London Soul Night Out.

I used to go to these and the All dayers as well. Lots of PA's, really good music. It was around later part of the 80's.

I met Dave Pierce at one of them and bought him a drink I also met Steve Walsh and Tony Blackburn (who for some reason was quite cool then).

Most of them I went to were at the Hammersmith Palais I think.

Great Times.

Wow, now there's a blast from the past. I used to love going to these events and I also remember when Tony Blackburn was cool!

These times were my absolute favorite!
    www.notforboys.com

Comment

Tony Blackburn still is cool, just in an ironic way now
      Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
      http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Re: Radio London Soul Night Out.

Steve Walsh and Tony Blackburn both Djed at aclub I worked at many years ago.I have to say,Walsh was an arrogant S.O.B

Comment

Fantastic nights out Tony and Steve where COOL R.I.P Steve keep going Tony, Still have t-shirt and ticket locked away.

Comment

I used to listen on the "wireless" in the mid 80's on a Thursday evening, was great listening back in the day

Comment

I dont' recall the concert but your post got my attention as I was brought up only a couple of miles away from Blackbush; in Frimley. I would have been 16 at the time of the concert. I remember Blackbush more for its massive market and the British Car Auctions, before they relocated.

Comment

Working...
              X