Happy Birthday To Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday To Me

I loved going to Christmas Midnight Mass as a kid because I felt so special when it turned 12 and everybody around me would wish me a happy birthday during the service,...... Now as an older sinner I no longer go to church and just feel old when the clock strikes 12.

Re: Happy Birthday To Me

Originally posted by Grosh62 View Post
    I loved going to Christmas Midnight Mass as a kid because I felt so special when it turned 12 and everybody around me would wish me a happy birthday during the service,...... Now as an older sinner I no longer go to church and just feel old when the clock strikes 12.
    Have a very happy birthday.If you like we'll all sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU but i cannot guarantee we will all be in tune

Comment

Originally posted by Grosh62 View Post
      age is but a number mate.
      remember this site will make you feel young.
      brings you back to a time where you can be a kid again.
      happy bday anyway.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Happy Birthday Grosh62

Do you get people giving you a present and saying "That's for Christmas and your birthday"? Everyone I've ever known with a birthday during the Christmas week has complained about that, and I don't blaim them.

Comment

Thank you folks. It was a good one.
          ClaudineJones, I never complained because my 2 sisters had a chair full of presents and I always had a couch full! I've always seemed to have 2 presents, the only thing I could complain about was that people usually wrapped my birthday pressie in xmas paper.

Comment

Working...
          X