need help to find film title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help to find film title

Hiya. Does anyone remember a film in the early 90's where a woman is staying in a hotel in usa awaiting her fiance on new years eve. Woman goes mad punches a cab driver. It was a black comedy. Even though cant remember title of film, I have this niggling doubt that the original film title was changed. Hope someone can alleviate some pain I have for some years in trying to recall the title. Many thanks

Re: need help to find film title

Anyone help with the title of this movie. it was set in India at time of the partition. A Brit army officer is assigned the job of transporting an Indian prince out of the country after a Pakistani uprising. He travels on an old train and encounters various adventures along the way. I do not recall the actors except Herbert Lom who played a villian who wants the prince dead. Remember in one scene he threatens to kill all the English passengers with a machine gun. Another scene is of the aftermarth at a rail station of a rebel ambush on passengers trying to flee.

Comment

Re: need help to find film title

The film is North West Frontier, made in 1959, starring Kenneth More, Lauren Bacall, Herbert Lom and Wilfred Hyde-White. It is set in 1905 India.

Comment

Working...
      X