Alternate begining for Dirty Dancing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate begining for Dirty Dancing!

Ok, your proberly all going to think I'm barmy but me and my mum both saw this scene in dirty dancing many many years ago when I was a kid...and we can both see the scene vividly in our minds! but for some reason the scene has now vanished from the movie!! and anyone I talk to about it says they've never seen it! I told my husband about it and he's never seen or heard of it either, so I told him I'd find it on the net, to prove I'm not mental! lol but I can't find it, pleease help me!! lol
    The scene I'm refering too is thisI'm pretty sure it was at the begining of the movie not the end)
    It starts off with the camera slowly panning over a caravan park, it stops at a caravan and baby steps out, some kids come running past and then Johnny comes over to baby and hugs her.....baby may actually say something too....like this is how my story begins or something like that....I'm not sure....but anyway...they end up in a caravan park with a couple of kids...did anyone else see this scene!!!!
    lol
Working...
X