Ghost movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost movie

This is gonna be really vague. A couple go out for a drive and come home and think their house is haunted and try everything to get rid of them but turns out they died on there drive and their the ghost. Maybe 70`s or early 80`s.

Re: Ghost movie

That plot is similar to that of Beetlejuice, but I get the feeling you aren't talking about a comedy ghost story.
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

Definitely sounds like Beetlejuice to me.

Comment

It rings a bell with me but I can't think of what it is! Beetlejuice does come to mind but i'm sure the one you are describing sounds more like a horror/thriller which I was addicted to in the 80's so I prob did rent it!
        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I was wondering whether anybody had compiled a list of "films where the protagonists turn out to be ghosts". I can think of several off the top of my head: Beetlejuice, The Sixth Sense, The Others. I've had a quick look but I can't find a list like that.

There is a list of ghost films at the Wikipedia that can be sorted by year but I had a quick look there and can't find anything:

List of ghost films.

Perhaps it was a TV drama.

Comment

Thinking about it, I know I saw it on tv and know it wasn`t Beetlejuice lol. Sorry for the lack of info

Comment

Voices aka Nightmare starring Gayle Hunnicut and David Hemmings ?

All parts can be viewed on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y0RH...eature=related
              Heather

Comment

That ghost......was MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X