Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids story magazines with yellow cassette tapes, stored in red plastic folders! HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids story magazines with yellow cassette tapes, stored in red plastic folders! HELP!

When I was younger (late 80's, early 90's) I remember collecting loads of these magazines. Each issue had a different story/fairy tale/fable. There was always a yellow audio book cassette tape containing the story. You stored the cassettes in big red plastic folders. I also remember that in each issue there was a picture to colour in on the inside back cover.

I've been looking all over the internet trying to find out what they are called and I am getting very frustrated!!! So please I hope someone out there knows what I'm on about and would be kind enough to let me know what it's called.

Thanks
    xxx

Re: Kids story magazines with yellow cassette tapes, stored in red plastic folders! H

pretty sure it was called once upon a time?

Comment

Re: Kids story magazines with yellow cassette tapes, stored in red plastic folders! H

Yeah it was called Once Upon a Time, not sure how many issues were released but here is the Red Riding Hood issue on Ebay. Once Upon a Time Red Riding Hood

The person selling that appears to have a few others too, I'm sure they released the collection again at some point too.

Comment

Have just listed them on e-bay - the whole set of 60 books and cassettes.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Comment

Working...
        X