Clinging onto your childhood toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clinging onto your childhood toys

I held on to most of my toys. All of the Lego including tons of Technic and Mindstorms; Capsela; games consoles; Screwball Scramble; a BMX; numerous toy cars of the era; a Soundwave Transformer and its cassettes; video tapes of cartoons and kid's TV programmes.

Comment

Ive still got some my toys star wars figures wish kept the vehicles now after seeing how much thery are on ebay
      Old game consoles and computers lots of my stuff I did sell on but kept favs and again wish I kept but still got loft full they moved house with me few times but not moveing again so there they stayin
      Ive got all the old classic cartoons on video which I converted to dvd I must say could watch over and over better than the rubbish my kids watch lol
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Some adults find it bemusing that I still have - and play - with toys from my childhood. It doesn't look good in conjunction with a professional career. The very worst example was the police when they called round suspecting that I could be some undiscovered paedophile or kiddy fiddler.

Comment

I still have my Etchasketch
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
          X