Old fashioned butcher's shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old fashioned butcher's shops

there is something really nice about the butcher cutting the piece of meat that you are going to take home and cook...........i agree with Darren totally when he says he hopes they don't disappear from the high street...........you'll never get quality meat like that from the supermarket

Comment

cheers S.D.

the butchers in my town there are two i know of still cut the mean while you wait.
      the same 2 shops have been there and done it the same way from the day i was born.

so much has disappeared
      shop wise lets hope this never foes.

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
      there is something really nice about the butcher cutting the piece of meat that you are going to take home and cook...........i agree with Darren totally when he says he hopes they don't disappear from the high street...........you'll never get quality meat like that from the supermarket
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

We used to have 6 in our village (in the 70's), always remember the rabbits and pheasants being hung up outside, still in their coats/feathers (wouldn't be allowed nowadays), at the moment we still have one left as the supermarkets have decimated the rest, don't go in mind I'd rather stick to being vegan these days.

Comment

Working...
        X