I remember it well........Employment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember it well........Employment.

After 2 years or unemployment due to redundancy, I have found employment.
    I am Art Gallery Development Worker at Batley Art Gallery in West Yorkshire. I am loving it but I am missing my little 14 month old baby boy like mad because I have been there for him everyday since he was born.

Re: I remember it well........Employment.

I can really hear your emotion in that post, Grosh. Senging all my good wishes to you.

Comment

The way things're going, me and the others at NETTO COULD be out of a job if our shop doesn't find a buyer (STAY THE **** AWAY FROM RETAIL IF YOU CAN!!!)

Originally posted by Grosh62 View Post
      After 2 years or unemployment due to redundancy, I have found employment.
      I am Art Gallery Development Worker at Batley Art Gallery in West Yorkshire. I am loving it but I am missing my little 14 month old baby boy like mad because I have been there for him everyday since he was born.
      Says a loat about senior management expecting loyalty to the company from the floor staff but what about loyalty to the staff from senior management? I'm talking from current experience here.
      WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Well done Grosh62! I know how hard it is to get something right now. I got my job with the NHS in November after 7 months dole but I've just found out I'm being made redundant in the summer because of the cuts. Aaaaargh! It will get easier with your son after a little while. All the best.
        1976 Vintage

Comment

Congrats Grosh! To find a job in these difficult times is not easy.

That's sad news for you Tricky. Hope you find another job okay.
          Last edited by kazboot; 23-01-2011, 19:23.
          sigpic
          'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

All the best Grosh62. Commiserations Tricky, hope something turns up for you before too long.
            "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Thanks for the best wishes. I feel for Trickyvee but I will be unemployed again in July cos it's only a six month post but I'm having a great time while I'm working.

Comment

Glad you're loving your job Grosh - it sounds great! What a shame it's only temporary, but you never know what will happen in 6 months time and great experience too. I go back to work in the summer, as on Maternity just now, and I know I'm going to miss my wee boy like mad.

Comment

Originally posted by sandie76 View Post
                  Glad you're loving your job Grosh - it sounds great! What a shame it's only temporary, but you never know what will happen in 6 months time and great experience too. I go back to work in the summer, as on Maternity just now, and I know I'm going to miss my wee boy like mad.
                  i assume your wee boy is the baby you said you have sandie.
                  im sure you will miss him when you go back to work but at least you have a job to go back to.
                  sadly so many have no work nowadays.
                  iin some ways im sure you are looking forward to getting back to work in the summer.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                    i assume your wee boy is the baby you said you have sandie.
                    im sure you will miss him when you go back to work but at least you have a job to go back to.
                    sadly so many have no work nowadays.
                    iin some ways im sure you are looking forward to getting back to work in the summer.
                    Yes darren he is my baby. Yeah will be looking forward to going back to work, just so thankful to have a job when so many are out of work.

Comment

Congrats on your new job!

Comment

Working...
                      X