Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst (Funniest?) Thing I Did At School

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
    I went to the deputy headmaster's office voluntarily...
    Wise move.... Own up before they come looking for you!

Comment

Not really funny or bad .... but my mum was worried because I preferred to take either jam or banana butties for dinner and she started giving me tinned Salmon butties each day ( she'd read that salmon was 'brain' food ...)

Anyways it as a good move as I was able to sell them each day and buy singles (45s) on the way home ...

I used to buy the latest singles by T.Rex , Slade and Mungo Jerry before I've even heard them !!

The first time I'd hear them was when I got home ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am unsure (but think I may have mentioned it in other threads) but once when and my best friend was in HE - which that lesson combined with Needlework - we had to write the recipe in Pen and/or Highlight it and we was all joking say it was "illegal" to wright in Red (aka a Posion Pen Letter) and this being Year 7 we all found amusing, then that Pen ran out so I tried to write with a pair of Needles (being the class joker i was/who'd do whatever they'd "make me")

On another level it was'nt funny on reflection - but how many how many of you knew someone/or had to have you tie knot cut off!!?, cos you made it so tight or got Nutmegged with it? This happened to loads I know/knew and in every Year too!

80sChav

Comment

One funny moment of many was in the juniors in the mid 80s when we were having a row of one of the teachers in the school hall over something trivial as usual. The hall was like many in old schools at the time, high ceilings, wooden floor etc, and excellent acoustics for any form of noise to travel. Mid rant, our teacher Barry the Bast... as he was known paused to catch his breath. Right at that moment for some reason I suffered a loud bout of flatulence that lasted a good 5 seconds that echoed in the hall, then turned to my friend and said his name out loud in front of everyone! It was all I could do to hold in the laughter and bit my cheek not to laugh but poor Justin copped it off the teacher and had all the funny looks of the other kids. I still live with the guilt to this day

Comment

It was 1977. My friend and I used a wire to unlock the rear school gate. The school keeper found out and eventually both me and my pal were summoned to appear at the deputy heads office. My friend was cautioned and his parents received a letter from the school. I got the cane for been the instigator.
            Oddly, what I recall most about the caning is, when the deputy head opened the draw to reveal the cane, there was a small bottle of malt whisky, at which point I thought "sh_t, I've had it."

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
              I'm sure most kids did this on the last day of school before summer holidays

Sneak into the headmasters/principles office & played on the PA Alice Cooper's 'School's Out' lol
              In high school we were supposed to watch some sort of slide show in one of my classes. The audio was on a 33 rpm record so I switched it out for a Benny Hill record.

Comment

Was it Ernie the milkman lol

Comment

I was hardly ever there, always wagging it..hated school with a passion!
                  Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

I remember one day i wanted to avoid a boring pottery class, so i thought I'd sag the morning off and slip back in after dinner, so i hung out in a fire exit in the mall, then i had to get into school without being seen walking past the heads office, so i took a short cut and ended up at the rear of the school, then slipped into the ground floor locker room through an open window, jumped off the window ledge.... and there was my maths teacher facing me!

Comment

• Re: Worst (Funniest?) Thing I Did At School

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
                      I remember one day i wanted to avoid a boring pottery class, so i thought I'd sag the morning off and slip back in after dinner, so i hung out in a fire exit in the mall, then i had to get into school without being seen walking past the heads office, so i took a short cut and ended up at the rear of the school, then slipped into the ground floor locker room through an open window, jumped off the window ledge.... and there was my maths teacher facing me!
                      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

• Re: Worst (Funniest?) Thing I Did At School

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                        In high school we were supposed to watch some sort of slide show in one of my classes. The audio was on a 33 rpm record so I switched it out for a Benny Hill record.
                        I know - I did similar things Victor mate .... did'nt we all if we had the chance, like wtching TV on the School TV not Educational TV/Vids ...!!

We all tried epic tricks as so mate no doubts at all mate!! Fun times!! That is the best trick going to try to alter things as so!

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                        X