No announcement yet.

In German I am Johann.... help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In German I am Johann.... help please!

There was a kids Tv show on in the 80's, and a bloke with a folk guitar used to sing about his name being John,or something and then went on to sing about how in french it was Jean and spanish is was Juan or something like that, but nobody can remember the name...sorry I've not given you a lot to go off! mayber Peter in english and then pierrre in french and so on...

Claire x

Re: In German I am Johann.... help please!

Hi claire try this thread. Think woff mentions the one you are after.(Storybook International)
    https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/s...t=story+teller
    Heather

Comment

Re: In German I am Johann.... help please!

Thanks!!! That was it...it was **** but would have bugged me not to know the title!

Comment

in germany i'm johann

in england i am john... snatch of a theme song i have had in my head for many many years, i remember it being on tv around the same time as blockbusters so 1983ish maybe? it was a different story every episode, but the theme tune stayed the same.... all these memories are makin me feel OLD!

Comment

Re: in germany i'm johann

Sounds like The Storyteller also known as Story Book International

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...ht=storyteller

The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

oh wow.. you are good! just watched the vid you posted and scared the beejeebers out of my husband when i started yellin NOT AMERICA...ENGLAND (am wearing headphones while he watches football, lol)

Comment

Yes ENGLAND! It sounds so wrong when he says America. It doesn't even fit the tune. This is another programme I never watched but can remember the theme tune and him in the tights with his funny guitar.
              1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by angie-baby72 View Post
                in england i am john... snatch of a theme song i have had in my head for many many years, i remember it being on tv around the same time as blockbusters so 1983ish maybe? it was a different story every episode, but the theme tune stayed the same.... all these memories are makin me feel OLD!
                In Russia I am Ivan
                in Sweden I am Bjorn
                WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

My class did a reenactement of the one involving the twelve seasons (I think) for a school assembly.
                  WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X