Thread: 90s Kids TV Show Puppets

Default 90s Kids TV Show Puppets

My memory is really bad but I know this existed. It is a show with an american puppet dog called 'dogsbody'. He had a poodle dog puppet friend which i can't remember the name of. she was english. It is not spacevets it is another programme but i am going crazy trying to remember. Please help

Default Re: 90s Kids TV Show Puppets

I immediately thought 'Spacevets', as I recall it quite well and there was certainly a character called Dogsbody who had an American accent.

But as you say that's not the one, I'll be reaaly interested to see what the answer turns out to be.

3. Default Re: 90s Kids TV Show Puppets

Cartoon Critters

Like Dear Mr. Barker, CC featured two puppet dogs, one named Dogsbody; the other, a bossy poodle named Fleur Pompidou . The show was themed around a particular animal each show; on which, clips about the real animal were shown with a few facts, as well as clips from classic cartoons which contained that particular animal in them (it seemed to have quite the leaning towards Tom & Jerry with at least one cartoon showing being of theirs each week). Dogsbody would then go on to show you how to draw the animal in a cartoony way (he was pretty good); that drawing would then be shown as a brief animated clip to present its situation that it was drawn in.

Default Re: 90s Kids TV Show Puppets

thank-you so much, your absolutely right x