1980s PICKWICK TELL A TALE LADYBIRD HORROR CLASSICS: DRACULA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1980s PICKWICK TELL A TALE LADYBIRD HORROR CLASSICS: DRACULA

Thanks, I have uploaded The Secret Garden, The Wind In The Willows and A Christmas Carol to this blog if anyone needs them http://oldladybirdbooks.blogspot.co....cassettes.html

Comment

I found this thread while looking for an mp3 download of The Hound of the Baskervilles. I had a bunch of these tapes as a child and would very much enjoy the chance to listen to them again. Is there an archive somewhere that they can be downloaded from?

Thanks
      - Jen.

Comment

Hi see the link http://oldladybirdbooks.blogspot.co....cassettes.html

Comment

Good morning,

I am so glad to have found this thread ad I have been searching for Dracula's Guest/The Haunted Dolls House for a very long time indeed.
          Does anyone have a link to this by any chance, I would be hugely grateful.

Thank you

Comment

Big thank you to Pazuzu for Dracula's Guest!

Comment

Dear Pazuzu or anyone i am also looking for Draculas Guest/ Haunted Dolls House terrified me as kid so atmospheric please could you send me the link?

Comment

Hi, I'm also Interested In that dual story dramatization compilation> Draculas Guest / Haunted Dolls House, If I recall It was or a similar voice to Michael Hordern with eerie music and effects..
                I've been searching for this for an age, I remember sitting In front of the fireplace when I was a child and listening to the gripping tales. I still remember It after all these years, and It would be great to have that walk down memory lane once again;

Please If anyone has a link to share, many thanks In advance!!

Comment

Working...
                X