Trying to trace a Doctor Snuggles book from the 1980s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to trace a Doctor Snuggles book from the 1980s

I had a Doctor Snuggles book in the mid 1980's. It actually belonged to my older brother. Unlike the single story books produced, this was somewhat of a bumber edition. It had about four stories in it. One was 'The Inventing of Mathilda Junkbottom' and another 'The ever so sorrowful river'. The book was small, much like a fat notebook.

After some searching, I found this. (see attached) It was a part of a Tempo Book and Cassette pack. (reprints of 4 of the Badger books) My brother also remembers there being a cassette. It has both of the above stories in it. So, I thought immediately that this must have been it. The distinct colours of the cover are also really familiar.

I, however, distinctly remember the front cover of the book having the blurb 'as seen on TV' on it. This book does not. The cover looks very similar to what I remember but I was sure that the character of Dr. Snuggles was centred as opposed to being on the right. Very minor things and it could be my mind playing tricks on me but I was wondering if anyone has or knows of this book or any of the SnugglesClick image for larger version

Name:	Photo 19-05-2012 16 49 11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	264228 books produced in the 1980s. It could be that this was a different edition to the one I had....although I seriously doubt there were very many Dr. Snuggles books that had accompanying cassettes and I doubt Tempo would have reissued different editions.
    Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
Working...
X