If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
My nan used to knit me 'interesting' jumpers. Some wierd and wonderful wool shop sold her some terrible wool over the years and I was made to wear her 'creations'. She had a thing about knitting tank tops as well. 'Westkerts' she used to call them.
Clothes were for needs, not wants & I didn't appreciate them for an Xmas/birthday present as a kid.
I love wearing any new jumpers, shirts etc. to the pub on Boxing Day.
can you remeber when you were about 10/12 and every christmas yer granny would give the most embarrasing jumpers or(y fronts) as a present,me and my brother used to call them no dad presents(no dad i'm not wearing that).
what was the embarrasing pressie you ever got for birthday or christmas and was you made wear it
Leave a comment: