• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam
    replied
    Re: 90's clothes

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
    The brand 'naffnaff' was very popular in the mid 90's. Again loads of fakes about. The mid 90's saw the rise of 'Champion' sports wear. Especially the jumpers. I also remember kids wearing 'Spliffy' jeans. They were really horrible imo. Im sure some more will come to my mind later. I'll post them if they do!
    Don’t you mean Naff Co 54 Naff Naff was a French designer label, different thing altogether.

Who remembers those black jeans with the large coloured patch that covered the top half of the back?

Leave a comment:

• Palazzo
    replied

I was watching a bit of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and it's one of them shows that really sums up 90's fashion for me. Will Smith's various hats, jeans and t-shirts are just a sight to behold, in a way I really miss some of that crazy clothing. Anyone remember those shirts that would change colour over time, I remember them being pretty big during the early 90's, they came in some really loud colours.

Leave a comment:

• Trickyvee
    replied

Juice was another brand that was popular for a short while. People had sweaters with 'juice' written in different coloured letters.

At school we all wore big Pepe shirts (tucked in then pulled out again a little bit to look baggy).

Pods were big too. Amongst the girls there was a certain pod boot that most of us had. It had a stitched front like a moccassin and bits of rope threaded through the sides and of course one red and one green sole. They cost a fortune but I loved mine!

Leave a comment:

• stuckinthe80's
    replied

The brand 'naffnaff' was very popular in the mid 90's. Again loads of fakes about. The mid 90's saw the rise of 'Champion' sports wear. Especially the jumpers. I also remember kids wearing 'Spliffy' jeans. They were really horrible imo. Im sure some more will come to my mind later. I'll post them if they do!

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

I remember Joe Bloggs making jeans many different colours about 1990 - 2, along with their range of t-shirts.

Leave a comment:

• Trickyvee
    started a topic 90's clothes

90's clothes

I'm trying to wrack my brain for 90's fashions and I'm actually having a bit of a struggle. Here's what I remember so far...

Around 1990, wearing huge pale blue baggy jeans with wallaby shoes (suede, came in all different colours). These jeans were ridiculously baggy from waist to ankle, and people bought a size too big just to be on the safe side. I think Clarkes made the proper wallaby shoes but there were plenty of knock off versions at the time.

Coloured jeans had a bit of a look in at this point too. Red was particularly popular.

1993ish and it was all about Dr Martens and long skirts with little flowers on them.

1997ish wearing trainers with EVERYTHING. Having a pair of ferry-boat sized Nike Air Max poking out from below your smart black trousers was a must

Can anybody help me to fill the gaps?
Working...
X