Best decade, 70's, 80's or 90's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best decade, 70's, 80's or 90's?

This seems to be a national thing. No matter where you go or to whom you speak - they have all experienced that awful mash potato, which was like semi-set glue and semolina that had the consistency of something you do when you've drank too much.
    Last edited by goodbyetomaria; 10-05-2014, 15:49.
    "Even nostalgia is not what it used to be"

Comment

70,s for me

Comment

1970's for me. I was about 4 in 1970 and 14 in 1980.I really got the best of the 70's and early 80's.For me the 80's although I had some great memories I also had a lot of bad luck and trouble at school which I still feel has an impact on my life all these years later. I could of gone on to better things but held back by bullies etc. Not a major problem to some people but it stopped me getting the education I needed to progress in life also left me with mental health problems which started then due to this problem and still flares up from time to time all these years later.
        The 70's was a period of great kids TV, snacks,toys and mostly the freedom that I lost in the early 80's due to having all the problems both in and out of school. So I can only vote that the 70's was the best period. If it was not for the personal problems then the 80's could of been a good contender.

Comment

Working...
        X