Newspaper Relationships Strips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newspaper Relationships Strips

Right this one is something different to my last newspaper/magazine adventure.
    When I was growing up I use to read the papers to try to understand the madness that was being a teen, I remember the one newspaper use to have near the end of the main part just before the sports, the relationships and the agony aunt page, the paper use to have a Photo Comic that would be about relationships and would have the actors in their underwear when it had to be a sex scene which was probable a way for the papers to get pass the radar of censorship.
    My only problem is I don't remember the paper so I'm hoping to see if anyone else remembers those strips.
    The period was 2000's the last time I read one it was before I finished school and went to college so 2000 to 2008.

Must have been the star or the sun with this strip. I remember viz comic doing their version with the photo story showing the couple arguing , the girl looking distraught and the man saying something like “this is ridiculous, we’re three photos in and we haven’t seen you in your bra yet”

Comment

Sounds like George and Lynne (ripped off by the Daily Star as Ben and Katie).
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
        Sounds like George and Lynne (ripped off by the Daily Star as Ben and Katie).
        So George and Lynne started out as a photo story before becoming a comic strip?

Comment

Originally posted by davidthomas27 View Post

So George and Lynne started out as a photo story before becoming a comic strip?
          I was comparing the comic strip with the photo story - they both seem to be based at the same sort of readers.
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Deirdre's photo casebook, from The Sun. Part of their advice column, Dear Deirdre.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/dear-deidre...book-eddie-ex/

Comment

Originally posted by I. R. Fincham View Post
              Deirdre's photo casebook, from The Sun. Part of their advice column, Dear Deirdre.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/dear-deidre...book-eddie-ex/
              That’s it thanks

Comment

Working...
              X