Hoarders Unite! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoarders Unite! lol

With exception of the kitchen and bathroom,Frame Towers strongly resembles an old junk/toy/railway/book/music and film shop type building with amps,guitars etc taking up room also. Mistress B and I also have our own workshops in the bottom of the house next to the train and toy car room. Chaos....
    Frame.
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

im a hoarder but i try to be a careful hoarder as in not hoarding everything.hehe
      although ive tons of old clothes and i mean old like socks with holes as they could come in handy sometime.
      loads of old jumpers etc.
      must have at leat 50 jumpers,pairs of trousers t shirts etc thats just a guess but im sure im round about right.
      i even seem to hoard plastic bags yellow,blue,green tesco ones well every little helps.

at my worst or is it best i9 had over 3 hundred at a guess.

Originally posted by Wil View Post
      I try to be a careful hoarder. I don't keep absolutely everything, just carefully chosen stuff that I have a particular attachement for. I've still got my Speccy but the C64 went a while back. I've still got my Atari VCS, a BBC Micro, a Sony MSX, Amiga, Super Famicom, Mega Drive, Colecovision, Vectrex, Virtual Boy, N64, PS1, PS2 and Gamecube but... er. Actually, it sounds like I am just an old machine hoarder
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

when i used to collect old ghettoblasters id regularly have 30 or so knocking about the placenowadays its a mixture of old advertising,70s magazines and a whole manor of junk-a rate aladdins cave lol

Comment

Working...
        X