Victoria O'Keefe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria O'Keefe

Several Months ago, I watched the Nuclear War Film 'Threads'. Needless to say, I was very much disturbed by it. Anyway, I decided to look up the Cast of the Film and wanted to find out who played Ruth's laconic Daughter (Jane). So I came across Victoria O'keefe's Wikipedia and IMDB Pages, only to find out to my horror that she was sadly killed in a Car Crash way back in 1990. She did mainly Stage Work for several Years at Dewsbury Arts Group, and had a few minor TV Roles after doing Threads (She appeared on TV before in the BBC Kid's Programmes Letty and Nanny) Her final Work was in a 15 Minute Short called 'Positivley Negative' shown on Channel 4 back in 1990. Sadly she met her tragic end not long after that. I have heard that she was going to be in Emmerdale, but died before Filiming began. There is a Memorial Site dedicated to her if anyone is interested.

Did anyone here happen to know this talented Actress in Person? If so, what was she like?

Re: Victoria O'Keefe

Victoria has her own website
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
    X