Betty White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betty White

Left us NYE depending where you live. 100th birthday mid January, what a shame beautiful beatiful lady. Sue Ann Nivens and Rose Nylund rip. Fabulous actress, feels like a relation just left us

Originally posted by dannyboy View Post
    Left us NYE depending where you live. 100th birthday mid January, what a shame beautiful beatiful lady. Sue Ann Nivens and Rose Nylund rip. Fabulous actress, feels like a relation just left us
    Indeed yes - Betty had a "Heart of Gold" from what I have read. I used to love the Golden Girls when it was here in the UK with the characters all being so un-assuming and living life to the hilt in old-age

I a m trying to think of the nearest British Sit-com to it .... but can not really to be fair - it was probably the greatest ever American TV Export ever along with Dynasty and Dallas!

RIP Betty White

Comment

Very sad news about betty r i p.

What a superb actress and person she was.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post

Indeed yes - Betty had a "Heart of Gold" from what I have read. I used to love the Golden Girls when it was here in the UK with the characters all being so un-assuming and living life to the hilt in old-age

I a m trying to think of the nearest British Sit-com to it .... but can not really to be fair - it was probably the greatest ever American TV Export ever along with Dynasty and Dallas!

RIP Betty White
        There was a short lived British version called the Brighton Belles, which flopped in spite of having a strong cast.

It was welcome that Channel 5 repeated some episodes in the Summer of 2020 when we needed cheering up.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
        X