The Teacher Tribute Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Teacher Tribute Thread

There was Mr Howell my form teacher at secondary school also Mr Leech at the previous secondary school to that to name but two but the best has to be Mr Parrish who would let us watch tv in his classroom breaks & lunchtime
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Re: The Teacher Tribute Thread

Mrs Lovell - was my teacher in Year 4. She was always kind and looked out for me when I was being bullied

I can't remember the name of my GCSE History teacher, but she was amazing and always knew how to make classes fun.

Mr Burgess = my A-Level History teacher was firm but fair, always helped me out a lot because he knew how much I loved his subject

Mrs O'Brien = secondary school art teacher, Irish, had a wonderfully sharp wit I have never seen the like of since

Mr Duval = PE teacher, the object of the affections of most of the girls in my year. (Not mine, as I am gay, but I still liked the guy; he was hilarious and a bit like Rainier Wolfcastle off The Simpsons if he were a PE teacher)

Comment

Working...
      X