Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    I have got the snooker on BBC 2 from Ally Pally and both players are called Wilson - Kyren and Gary. I can't remember any professional match where two players with the same surname have played against each other, although I am sure it has happened in the past.
    And it happened again in Round One at the Crucible this year - Kyren beat Gary, and Kyren stayed in until beaten by Shaun Murphy in the semi-finals. It made me think as he was mentioned as K Wilson in round one and just Wilson after that - I would have thought it was have caused confusion as a result from the second found onwards.

Anyway, congratulations to Mark "The Jester from Leicester" Selby on his fourth win at the Crucible - saw it on BBC Two until the finish at 10.30 pm. Nice that an East Midlander wins again.

I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post

And it happened again in Round One at the Crucible this year - Kyren beat Gary, and Kyren stayed in until beaten by Shaun Murphy in the semi-finals. It made me think as he was mentioned as K Wilson in round one and just Wilson after that - I would have thought it was have caused confusion as a result from the second found onwards.

Anyway, congratulations to Mark "The Jester from Leicester" Selby on his fourth win at the Crucible - saw it on BBC Two until the finish at 10.30 pm. Nice that an East Midlander wins again.
      Slight anti-climax for me. Murphy should not have attempted the red on the cushion, which cost him the championship. I was looking forward to a possible final frame.

Comment

Working...
      X