Imaginary friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imaginary friends

Having an imaginary friend is quite common during childhood and a normal part of development, which is just as well because I had one.

Mine was a life-size, humanoid shaped rabbit called Lucy. I don't think I was too obsessive about Lucy - she didn't have a place at the table or anything but seemed to loom in the background and come with me on trips etc.

I must have talked about her quite a bit though I can't remember this. One day my mam, who must have noticed I hadn't mentioned her for a while, asked "Is Lucy not coming on the trip with us today?", "No, she's gone to Australia" I replied nonchalantly, and that was the end of Lucy.

I hope she's doing alright in OZ, what with the myxamatosis
    1976 Vintage

Re: Imaginary friends

hi , i have an imaginary friend and she is like a real friend. hope i`m not mad but i dont have many real friends so an imaginary one is just as good--name`s jackie.we`ve been friends for years! go everywhere together!

Comment

Re: Imaginary friends

Dont want to cause controversy here but doesn't every religious person have a certain imaginery friend, depending on your perspective !

Comment

Working...
      X